UnFreeZ`.| Team Index du Forum
UnFreeZ`.| Team
^_^

UnFreeZ`.| Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK From Rock Bottom To Rock Solid: The Stressed Ou ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnFreeZ`.| Team Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Resultat de war
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerryroma

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK From Rock Bottom To Rock Solid: The Stressed Ou Répondre en citant

Conversation with the Author Why did you chose to write in the self-help genre? It’s a very crowded niche. How are YOU different? The fact that so much competition exists is actually a good thing. It means people are still looking for inspiration. Different topics and authors resonate with different people. It’s perfectly perfect to add to the body of work in my own way. I hope to stand out by being real. My writing gives people real life solutions to everyday challenges. They are simple to implement into everyday life and don’t take hours of journaling and what not. Simple little tweaks to how you live every day that make major transformations. I am different because I don’t sugar coat anything. I don’t hide behind a façade of a perfect life. I have challenges everyday. Just like my readers. I share my struggles and mistakes. I am not above anybody in how life comes at me. My hope is that people will see that despite our challenges, we can have that life we desire. I hope they don’t view me as someone who has it all, because I struggle too. But I maintain my perseverance and conquer! What is the inspiration for your book cover? This picture was taken in the Rocky Mountains of Utah, where I live. Its an 11 mile hike between two of our most beautiful ski resorts. The peak is about 12,000 ft. My husband took this picture of me while I was paying homage to the beauty of the universe. I believe that the Earth provides us with positive energy if we will stop for a moment and give it some gratitude. As you can see, my arms are open wide and taking in everything. It is also very apropos that I am standing on a rock. This picture was not scripted for the title of my book. It was taken many years before I wrote it. But it makes perfect sense. We can climb up from under rock bottom and stand on top of those boulders that might have been suffocating us. Is From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid- part of a series? Yes. From Rock Bottom helps build a foundation. It provides the strategies needed to conquer challenges, control chaos and find happiness in it all. When we have that solid foundation, we can then move to other aspects of success. Baby steps you know! Its common practice to say “just be happy” but for many people that is not very easy. Yes, it is a choice, but how do we get to a place that we can actually make that choice? That’s what this book provides for the reader. Getting the mind in the right place, being very clear on your intentions, and then mastering your energy are all necessary to the foundation of making the choice. You need those first. The next book is in draft as of this interview. It will expand on gratitude, peace, and life purpose. The final book in the series will incorporate more of my REAL living philosophy which includes nutrition, exercise, spirituality, etc to have a well balanced body-mind-spirit. What has been the most difficult part of the writing/creative process for you? I want to ensure that I stay true to my voice. I want my books to sound like conversations vs a text book- Like my reader and I are just sitting together, having coffee, conversing about life. I want to be an expressive writer while making complicated concepts easy to understand. Sometimes its difficult to balance the two. I don’t write for literary awards. I write for real life people. Its important that my true self is heard in my writing as I wouldn’t want to portray anything else. I do speaking engagements and if my readers hear me speak differently than I write there might be a disconnect. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? My desire is to keep writing and selling books to people who want to be inspired. Of course I see myself speaking more and inspiring more people to just keep going. Don’t ever give up. Perseverance is our greatest tool to achieving our goals. At the end of my time on this planet, I simply want people to say “Ya know, she was just a good person, who inspired others to be the best they can be.”

Details:
price: $19.99
bound: 130 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 30, 2016)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1530476984, 978-1530476985,
weight: 9 ounces (
filesize:

From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book for ibooks
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) full version download
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) pdf download full book
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book for android
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read without register
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book ipad free
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book Mega
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) offline get purchase mobile online
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) francais ebook access online offline
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download audio apple online thepiratebay
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read free ipad
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book get pdf
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book from htc online
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) full ebook
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read free ipad
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download from SaberCatHost pdf
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book buy cheap
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book book free from xiaomi
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book without payment
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) free epub
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book for ibooks
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download without account
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) fb2 online find book сhapter
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book book free from Galaxy
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) free txt
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read flibusta story writer epub
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download audio apple online thepiratebay
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book Box
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book download fb2
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) audio book
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book book free from Galaxy
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) free epub
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) pc read value kickass francais
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book 4Shared
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) free ios apple without signing via
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download book from sony xperia
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read without register
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) full version original acquire book look
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) read thepiratebay eReader sale book
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) tablet access book sale value
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) ebook free download
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download torrent
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) no registration read macbook full sale
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book text format
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book DepositFiles
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) purchase book
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) get free
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) shop read access flibusta information
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) download french
From Rock Bottom to Rock Solid: The Stressed Out Person's Guide to Conquering Challenges, Controlling Chaos & Finding Happiness in it ALL! (REAL Living) (Volume 1) book without pay

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    UnFreeZ`.| Team Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Resultat de war Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006